1. Search for “Freeance MapViewer” in your device’s App Store and install on your mobile device.
2. Type in the following Server address "gis.coconutcreek.net" & click “Load Profiles”. Then from the “Profile” dropdown list, pick “Coconutilities”. Click “Save”.
3. Click on the chosen map profile.
4. Wait for the blue timer symbol to stop before interacting with the map. Pinch to zoom-in & detailed utilities layers will be displayed
5. Tapping on individual pipes or structures will provide detailed information. The closer the zoom, the more accurate your selection will be & the fewer results returned
6. Example of information that is available and how it is presented.
Learn more here.
The City of Coconut Creek, located in South Florida, is a thriving and well planned community.